Working together promoting healthy lifestyles and living well.
Partner in education and disease prevention.
1. Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
2. Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
3. Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
4. Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
5. Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
6. Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
7. Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise
8. Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce.
9. Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services.
10. Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.We Are Here to Serve You!
Board of Health
The mission of the Board of Health shall be to act as an advisory board for the health department and to provide leadership to the health department. The following are members of our Board of Health:
|William Mayo, M.D.
|Laurie Straus, RPh
|Patty Lies, RNC ANP
|Rick Jacobson, Superintendent
|Nathan Berseth, Commissioner